View Single Post
Old 20 Jan 2022, 10:06 (Ref:4094547)   #21
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan52 View Post
Those factors show that commentators with strong and honest opinions are the ones that viewers want to watch.
Unless those commentators happen to be British, with a strong opinion that Hamilton was unjustly denied the title?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan52 View Post
On the other hand Johnny Herbert,Damon Hill and from what I’ve read in the past month Andrew Benson look at everything with the Union Jack obscuring their judgement.