Thread: Lydden ERC
View Single Post
Old 18 May 2010, 18:48 (Ref:2693492)   #30
paul1982
Racer

paul1982 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1975DCS View Post
Yes! But what happened to Evans? Too bad we don't get too see both Astra's in action... Speaking of Astra's: where the h*** is Sachweh?

Somehow I have the feeling I do miss a lot of names this year:
Sachweh (still building a new style Astra H or I?) Don't know
Evans (don't know)Don't know
Eklund (we know he was going to miss the 1st 2 and too bad there aren't, 2 Saabs There are 3 saab's! old 9.3 and two of the latest versions. problem is money and that he will help thomas heikinnen. who won the first finnish round! both are on the entrylist rallycrossnorden! and will for sure start in swedish and finnish ERC. rest i don't know.
Tracey (cracking car since Eklund modded it)
Coox (never competed an foreign ERC since he got the right tool)prefer belgian and dutch championship. will drive belgian erc!
Pinomaki (too bad he didn't returned otherwise)No Money but try to start in swedish and finnish erc
Lindefjell (he is on the list, but not seen him so far) has drive in Ceska Lipa for test run (2nd place) pictures on several web sites. wanted some testruns with new car before competing in ERC
Holte (C30 ready but no money)Money and prefer rallycross norden for testing erc 2011. will compete in some erc events in 2010
Pauwels (did some testing, also with Duval, but missing so far)will be in lydden (see his website) but the question is we will drive the car.
Anne (too bad, would like to see more French drivers and cars) rented his car to janin in french series. there is some change he will compete in 3 erc rounds this year with a rented car.
Wild (strange car, but entertaining to watch)

It is even more to bad that there are more capable drivers and cars out there that could compete in some of the rounds, just imagine all the Tracey cars...

I see Ayrat Shaymiev has entered a Peugeot 207 is that JLP's? Does that also mean his old Focus is the one of MDK? While rumors where that was Norkus old car (but he still has his)?
I tought the MDK car is old jernberg/norkus and completly rebuild en update. Norkus has switch to the old jernberg/shaymiev focus.after a sabbatical year.
Shaymiev's peugeot i don't know but i tought his brother was building a 207 last year to compete so maybe this is that car.