View Single Post
Old 22 Mar 2018, 13:10 (Ref:3809890)   #1175
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm not bothered if it's held in Friday as per say, especially as it'll be the only race I'll watch that weekend... even the 9 hour distance would be fine-ish if this wasn't already the third revision AND considerably shorter and compromised than promised

But the real problem is that the event seems to be, intentionally or not, moving towards the range of "support race", or if that's too harsh then at least towards "it shall not be in the level of prestigious Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring"

I mean, of course I will still take 9 Hours at Sebring over whatever generic Tilkedrome with sterile 6 hour format, it will still be worth looking forward to, but it is (or would be, given that this is still paddock talk) another step into wrong direction

Last edited by Deleted; 22 Mar 2018 at 13:20.