Thread: Picture Puzzles
View Single Post
Old 2 Nov 2021, 10:13 (Ref:4081082)   #1664
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well EB, I c;early over estimated the level of cleverness on Tenths, so for the even less bright (No names mentioned here) I will explain.

Close examination of the six pictures in the original question will reveal that they have a Racing Number the white Porsche carries number 1, the white single seater (goodness knows what it is) has number 2 on it's engine cover, the red car (A Lancia, by the way) is numbered 3, the funny black car is number 4 (It's a Clubmans) the little green sports car is number 5, and the ARV6 Morgan of Simon Orebi Gann approaching Druids Corner at Brands Hatch earlier this year has a number 6 on the door.

So the correct sequence is Porsche, odd white racing car, Lancia Saloon, black Clubmans car. Green car, Morgan.

The rather obscure 'clue' offered shows a variety of cars all carrying (in plain sight) a racing number 7 to 12. I apologise for causing so much mental anguish, and promise not to do it again. (Today)