View Single Post
Old 27 Jun 2022, 12:31 (Ref:4117191)   #8
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There is no limit to the number of threads a poster can start as long as they aren't duplicated so by all means post something in a separate thread. But it does appear to be true that there is a small(er) body of posters now than a few years ago. Likewise some posters have migrated to Facebook I found this sunmitted by someone who used to post here. "Bentley Drivers' Club Silverstone 13th August.
Entry form link available via the Morgan Challenge website.
Two Challenge races and the TT Morgan race.
Closing date 2nd August." I'll plug it in as a separate thread.

As it happens I'd like to do this one but I'm already committed to a trip to Yorkshire with the Jaguar Enthusiasts Club.