View Single Post
Old 2 Aug 2022, 16:09 (Ref:4121561)   #15
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
while a top car driving through the field and getting back into the top 4-6 by the first round of pit stop has become a bit of an F1 cliché, it's Max' much improved composure which has me impressed.

a champion calibre drive put in by the reigning champ. Ham, who also did excellent this weekend, got a lot of votes from me over the years for putting in these types of performances and now its pretty awesome (all be it boring) to see Max delivering in the same way.