Thread: IMSA DPi Discussion
View Single Post
Old 21 Mar 2016, 17:18 (Ref:3625619)   #55
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
They certainly have come a long way but their product should sell itself. Look at both GT classes, especially GTLM. I don't think we have quite the complications as Prototypes, but the on track product race in and out sells itself. I'm cautiously optimistic about the top class.
So you honestly think the P class at Sebring was a dull, uneventful, race? You think the grid as whole is not competitive or exciting to watch? I always find these comments somewhat baffling. As I found the race as a whole quite compelling other than the weather caused red flag, but even that was the correct thing to do.
I think that the new DPi will usher in another very bright period for sports car racing in N. America, as long as outside influences do not hamper it (economy, etc...).

L.P.