View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2005, 18:38 (Ref:1244760)   #9
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well I was in much the same boat as Glen......I thought RBR would be awful.

But this new car is genuinely good and they obviously have a great bunch of lads who kept their heads down through all the turmoil. Very admirable.

However, they will get a reality check in Malaysia and i think they'll settle down to a role of top ten regular and regular points contender with the odd standout result like today.

I still don't agree with a lot of things that have gone on at RBR either and I think we have to wait until next season before we can really judge the changes. For me, the current performance is the combination of a talented jaguar team that was on the rise and the long term security of Red Bull ownership.