View Single Post
Old 1 Sep 2019, 11:44 (Ref:3925136)   #47
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I think they can follow your advice on that too. I'd drop the full-screen SC notification. I'd drop the progress bar in the top left. I'd make the FCY/SC box in the top left an extra pixel thicker. It is struggling with the video compression a little.

Removing the car names from the standings tower on the left is a good call. Just listing ORECA looked stupid. Car numbers are the most relevant if you aren't showing team names.
There are definitely signs of over-designing but there's more I like than dislike. I'd also remove the spinning effects on the border circle around pretty much everything - in on-boards, downshifts happen too quickly for the spins and it looks far less silly than the upshifts as a result..