View Single Post
Old 1 Feb 2020, 19:48 (Ref:3955068)   #17
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Broken driveshaft put me out of first race . Lucky I had plenty of spares . Job that took the time was changing the UJ . Always have trouble with them . Just when you think you have the cup home find a roller has dropped behind the cup . Then found the shaft had bashed the damper and bent the shaft so had to borrow another shock absorber . Anyway after couple of hours and I even had time to have some free food . Lotus all back together but I have to start P24 . There I am in collecting area and a very nice marshal says “hey Iain we can’t have starting back there line up in box 15”. Well thakyou very much .Fluffed start again and dropped few places then another great run and finished P10. Final results show me P2 in class so happy days . Photos on the way via Magic Mike .Early night now then off to Cape Town tomorrow then to Killarney Raceway .