View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2017, 15:59 (Ref:3705023)   #224
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by knighty View Post
ouch! some thinly veiled sleights aimed at AER by Kolles in that press release!......for sure the 3.0 Nissan V6 LMP1 motor is a fantastic piece of kit, its a shame it was not in a car at the start of the 2016 season, I dare say Ginetta will stake an interest in it also, as it will be coming from Cosworth in Northampton, by my understanding NISMO are just fronting the deal as they own the design rights.
I like how they said they had "to deal with many setbacks in the past due to engine reliability issues," AKA, we kept catching on fire.