Thread: NZTC 2015/2016
View Single Post
Old 2 Dec 2015, 05:10 (Ref:3594902)   #241
Mark Petch
Veteran

Mark Petch should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVORACER11 View Post
Mark Petch needs to be more involved with the class. He is doing wonders for SsangYong Race Utes. He could get the TC more numbers, there must be heaps of the old TL cars around somewhere

Hi Evoracer, thanks for your kind words, however, It's time for others to roll up their sleeves and do what needs to be done, and is being done, albeit at maybe a slower pace than some would wish.

I signed a 3 year contract to manage the Ssangyong Actyon Sport Racing series, and I advised the new NZST Board as soon as it was appointed that I was and am committed to the Ssangyong Series first and foremost, and can only assist them in helping to support them financially, which I have done so by paying 50% of the purchase price for all of all the stock, plant and intellectual property etc, from Ray Noonan. As such I am a creditor of the new Company running New Zealand Supertourers, I also house all the spares etc at no charge to them.

I also own the ex Van Gisbergen Supertourer, so I think I do enough to help with out trying to poke my nose into their day to day business.