View Single Post
Old 22 Jul 2019, 19:22 (Ref:3918899)   #39
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Yeah, without a concrete commitment from Lewis to move on after 2020 it would be insane to add that dynamic to the team and definitely against Toto's all is well management style.
Agree.

As to Verstappen and a potential RBR exit. Who knows what his contract actually says, but lets say the reports are true and that the escape clause is void given his recent win.

As mentioned above, he may be locked in for 2020 and yet, there may not be any better rides being available anyhow (at least, not yet), he may be quite happy where he is... for 2020.

However, the 2021 driver market may be much more exciting.

Richard