View Single Post
Old 3 Oct 2019, 16:05 (Ref:3931717)   #197
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
for me this sort of touches on some of the larger problems with F1.

while Max is still young he has been in F1 for 5 seasons now and with his obvious talent level it is, imo, a failing of the sport that such a driver has not yet been able to legitimately compete for a title...for many reasons expressed in many different threads here, there are not enough competitive rides out vis a vis the number of talented drivers currently on the grid.

so i can understand a father's frustration and perhaps this is a good tool to take advantage of....i cant help but think about the timing of the comments.

maybe tacitly on behalf of RB, Jos can apply some justifiable public pressure to Honda before the Japanese GP in the hopes that Honda will scale up their investment/contributions.