View Single Post
Old 14 Nov 2019, 17:52 (Ref:3940609)   #23
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
from a certain point of view i wonder if Brawn (perhaps unintentionally) is attempting to reset the clock back to the early 80s?
IMHO, yes and no. They are picking and choosing things. Some might be from prior eras. But a big reset? No. See below

Quote:
Originally Posted by grantp View Post
If they really want to come up with something relevant to the message they could look back to 40 or so years ago and check the scale of operations at the time.
Scale of the operations for sure. The sport is just "bigger" in all ways. Making the overall circus smaller would reduce it's footprint. Or as you say (or I think you are saying) it shouldn't have grown as big as it has in the first place.

Richard