View Single Post
Old 30 Sep 2018, 14:29 (Ref:3853505)   #3934
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
I am late to the thread, but the bolded is what is so confusing. If we all know why he is there, then why did you say/ask about why he was still there?

Marco ain't all that bad. Just that the championship caliber drivers goes about 10 deep, so top ten in points is really an accomplishment, though it is only midfield.
I asked because of his career results, which are right next to my question that you put in bold type.