View Single Post
Old 3 Feb 2021, 12:43 (Ref:4033216)   #5387
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstets View Post
My understanding was that it was Hinchcliffe's car. I am not sure what the team gets out of testing it with an outside driver, other than additional data points.

The Daytona 24 must have been one of the most competitive in history. There were 3-5 cars on the lead lap in most of the classes at the finish.
I think I heard that it was the highest number of cars to finish on the lead lap.

Back on the Indy front, I always thought it was weird to test at a track you won't race at. And why don't they run the full sebring track?