Old 13 Nov 2001, 20:41 (Ref:174223)   #10
Radisichrox
Veteran

United States
New York
Radisichrox should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by MJB RETURNS
strange, in just wacthed 1995.some of those accidents were bad like cox at thuxton,rydell at brands,.
Those crashes have been some of the scariest I have ever seen. Cox's was dust everywhere, and you couldn't see the car at all, and then when they show the remnants of Cox's car, its amazing he was able to get away from it. Rydell's also, is a little scary, because there is smoke coming off of the tires, and plus such a big car like the 850 upside down is a little harrowing! The Watts/Radisich crash at Brands still freaks me out! !!

I agree, 1992 was a really, really good title race, (the best I've seen) and as "Runnyhunny" said, my man Steve Soper had a ton of his "This is another Superlative Steve Soper charge in the BMW!" well said by Murray Walker. The only problem I have with that year was that it was really dominated by BMW, Toyota, and Vauxhall. Later years had almost every manufacturer scoring points and finishing well. We didn't see much of guys like Kieth O'Dor, Robb Gravett, David Leslie, ect.