View Single Post
Old 23 Jun 2009, 09:15 (Ref:2488863)   #74
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy97 View Post
but my interpretaion of this is that cars should also be fitted with original type engines & induction systems and should not have outlandish bodywork. Road legal tyres only (List 1a or 1b).
Agreed. I was going to post that same thing. I think it has to be classic based simply because you'd get the car clubs interested. That may well put a natural age limit on things so perhaps stop at 1979?

Cars must be production based not prototypes or sports racers with original panel material (no f/glass alloy substitutes).

MSA/FIA safety regs apply.