Thread: Nice new Kia
View Single Post
Old 23 Oct 2018, 21:01 (Ref:3858726)   #6
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry, but I have an overdeveloped dislike of 4x4s, particularly Range Rovers, the majority of which appear to me to be driven by people with molluscs for brains. Present company excepted, of course....
[/QUOTE]

I agree with you to a large extent. I have an intense dislike of Chelsea Tractors as well, I have no kids and at 59 not likely to, my car is a practical working vehicle not a fashion accessary.

Living in rural Leicestershire come the winter the council don't send people out to clear the 'normal' roads, so you need something to get around in.

It's also handy for my hobby as well, we do a lot of rally radio (Jupiter 11) and have to drive the stages to get to and from position.
On Wales Rally GB last week for example our stage was over 19 miles long and we were on a post best part of in the centre of it, driving at 11pm the course was interesting in the dark, getting off it was even more fun after over 300 cars had ripped the forest apart, certainly couldn't have done it in a 'normal' car.

Yes I enjoyed the Kia, but it wouldn't suit my lifestyle!