Thread: IMSA 2018 IMSA schedule
View Single Post
Old 28 Jul 2017, 19:32 (Ref:3755200)   #9
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I'm thinking there might have to be a Mid-Ohio trip next season for me. Heard it's a great track and get the time off now to hit more tracks.
It's the same weekend as the Southern Nationals are likely to be

And the weekend or two after the Mitty...may be a hard hall pass for me, but it's certainly a thought. Would certainly mean no Sebring...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Indycar is doing the double header with PWC now...

Also if IMSA wants all 3 classes and CTSCC as the supports then might get a bit too packed with Indycar?
I realize that...

ALMS and IndyCar did this before (2010). And they used to run the SCCA runoffs there. I think there's space, unless you are speaking of schedules, then I'd say there's still plenty of space there, too.

I do like both being the main event, especially for locals. That's two big weekends for them and they deserve it. Out of town fans of both series, like me would LOVE to double up on one trip.