View Single Post
Old 28 Sep 2017, 23:37 (Ref:3770411)   #1534
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number4 View Post
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit is the best track in the world, and it is 1.2 miles long. A GP there would be the best GP in the world.
Watch the Champ cars there if you don't believe me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqgk02EYCh0
I used to go to Brands loads, from the mid '70s to the late '80s, including the very last F1 GP ever held there. I went to the Champ Car race as I hadn't been to Brands for years and it was CART, in the UK. Although it was great to see those Reynards and mostly Lolas charge around, I didn't think the Indy Circuit was long enough, for the event and they should have used the full circuit. The full circuit was ideally suited for Group C, saw some excellent races.

As much as I would like to see F1 return, I don't see it happening. From what I've heard from people who go now and looking at the track photos, the facilities are not up to spec and it would involve a lot of time and a lot of money.