Thread: IMSA: 2020
View Single Post
Old 22 Aug 2019, 16:16 (Ref:3923780)   #65
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
I wonder if this will impact the James Muscat timing that Akrapovic uses for theracingline. I don't think that info (mainly live) is the official imsa distribution channel, just an aggregator of various timing feeds. Might lose session speed trap info until after the weekend, but it's the during event stuff I find most valuable.
I'd hate to see IMSA do what the ACO did and cut off James Muscats system. But we've seen stupid moves from big players before, and IMSA isn't beyond making a stupid move.

God I hope not. That system makes and breaks races. Thankfully there's a Chrome extension for WEC, but ELMS is still stuck with a Live Timing system that is designed by someone who doesn't understand Live Timing systems.

I wonder what kind of tech knowledge is required to parse and display these systems.