View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2022, 21:38 (Ref:4119754)   #28
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
You think Palou signed a contract but hasn’t got a copy of it?
Having dealt with enough lawyers, yes I think someone in the office didn't read it carefully, I didn't say they didn't have it. And no, I don't think Palou was directly involved at all other than to have said yup, they asked, let's talk. If you think this doesn't happen often you don't know lawyers in agents offices. Hell there were over a dozen in the last off season in baseball alone, they did not read the extension requirements correctly. If Ganassi has the option to renew without his approval then negotiating another deal ain't worth the paper is written on. And most people have said that's exactly what Ganassi has in writing.