View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2013, 15:31 (Ref:3301030)   #16
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
I don't like him, and I don't know why. I was at Silverstone, and was pleased when his car broke down. However, thinking rationally, I don't actually know why I don't like him.

Even the Multi 21 thing, I thought was not that bad. A few seasons ago, a multi 21 order would have been against the rules in F1, and berated by people who want to see team-mates race. I'm not even keen on Webber, so he's not put my nose out of joint by beating him, or by getting preferential treatment by the team. I guess he has come accross as arrogant on the team radio a couple of times. And he does that finger thing. Hardly crimes of the century.

Sorry for the random post. I am just trying to get my head around why he is being booed. Its not just by Ferrari fans in Monza, so there is more to it than the fact he just beaten two Ferraris.