View Single Post
Old 18 Mar 2019, 20:07 (Ref:3891657)   #389
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Well those GP B were the true pioneering days of the championship. Certainly got closer competition than expected, although it wasn’t consistent all the time. And there were some good circuits, but they all varied. WRX obviously goes for different circuits. And you often had a few too many crashes back in the day. The WRX is there for star quality. Certainly some ERX regulars have struggled because it is different for what they are used to.

I can understand why people enjoy this type of rallycross, it certainly gurantees close action in each heat, even if it is not what we are used to

Personally I feel it’s all about entertainment than the technical side. I agree, this is not the place to go on about the past, this is a different series to the other ones