View Single Post
Old 3 Feb 2017, 11:23 (Ref:3708991)   #30
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
But haven't they retained access to Bernie with his 'Chairman Emeritus' role (or whatever the Latin phrase was that they used)?
Fair point. I forgot about that. Either it is a real role, a polite face saving gesture or a bit of both. Given he has some type of title I would assume he is still on the payroll somehow. BE seems to act as he has been locked out, so maybe its more of the face saving scenario with it being up to BE to decide to go along with the charade or not. I guess time will tell if, how and when they may utilize him.

To the point earlier about him starting a break away series (which seems to have been put to bed), he couldn't have it both ways... work for Liberty in some role and create a direct competitor at the same time. I posted earlier about non-competition clause. If he is still employed somehow, Liberty would be crazy for not having him already sign that type of agreement. If all ties were completely broken, then I might believe no agreement exists.

Richard