View Single Post
Old 21 Jan 2018, 21:41 (Ref:3794163)   #45
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Regarding keyless entry and push button start, pretty soon you will have a key and an option for your phone. Yes, that is more complicated, but it seems to work and the chances you will be without a key or your phone are slim.

I have a Chrysler product with an old Merc key - You may have seen the plastic nubs that you put into a plastic hole and turn as if that is actually accomplishing anything. Maybe it is the engineer in me, but the stupidity of this drives me crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
My truck odo shows 575000 kms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Your truck is a youngster. Mine shows 456000 proper British MILES not soppy foreign KM.
Trucks? What trucks? They sound like Rams?