Thread: 24H Series
View Single Post
Old 23 Nov 2020, 09:57 (Ref:4018370)   #127
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
2020 was always going to be a tough year, this series I don't think featured highly on many people's radars. We'll see what happens next season, hope for the best, but it's not going to be easy, if they can get a decent number of cars on the grid with enough different makes that would be a good start. And yes Sebring 24 is one to look forward to. We'll see what they do with that, if IMSA can do enough to help out, that would be a big bonus.

Although that is interesting what they did at COTA, obviously they like to do it differently over in America, although I wouldn't count doing a 24hr with an overnight break as a proper 24hr race like Le Mans or Daytona. Those are proper round the clock sportscar races for me and others. Splitting it in two is fine, but it's not quite the same for me and it maybe should not technically be called a 24hr race. But hey, each to their own, it's nice to have a bit of variety out there