View Single Post
Old 4 Dec 2017, 20:48 (Ref:3785122)   #31
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
do you think the circuit layouts encourage that kind of nonsense though? the clips i've seen from hong kong suggest it's more of an indoor kart track layout than a proper street circuit...
I think you're spot on there. I think another contributing factor is FE cars are built like tanks compared to other single seaters. You can take relatively large hits and carry on.

Kart track. Cars that can take abuse. It shouldn't be a surprise people driver stupidly.