View Single Post
Old 14 May 2018, 15:29 (Ref:3822345)   #18
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i really struggled with this race. several things happened which sometimes make for a very compelling races but this time around that was not the case.

tempted to go lower but i'll stick with a 4 to make fields happy!

bit of a side note but the gap which is emerging between the top teams and the rest is too large for my liking.

perhaps a question/thought better asked in a different thread (not that i even think there is a right answer to it) but i would have preferred a full SC and a bunched up field even if it meant taking a few laps more to organize.