Thread: WEC Ginetta LMP1
View Single Post
Old 10 Feb 2019, 16:44 (Ref:3882973)   #829
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I don't think they'll reject them, but I do question if they'll actually turn up. And if they do turn up, will they race. And if they race, will it be good enough to beat the LMP2 class.
If they don't turn up, it'll free up slots in the reserve list, which hasn't seen heavy much movent in recent years. Not since that one insane year when all reserves were pretty much used by late April and finally Krohn came to rescue after the Risi-badged car had first been rejected by the ACO

AER might be crap in reliability but I think it'll be good enough for beating the P2s somewhat comfortably in quali