Thread: WEC WEC 2019/20 season
View Single Post
Old 26 Sep 2018, 13:32 (Ref:3852773)   #78
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregc View Post
I'll be voting with my wallet - if it stays at 4 hours then 2019 will be the first time I won't be going since I started following endurance racing (not that long, admittedly!).

They just had their best attendance at Silverstone for a WEC race, albeit almost certainly helped by the Alonso/Button factor, proving that many people are happy to pony up to watch a 6 hour race live, then decide to cut it by 1/3 for next year based on a local survey (the published results of which are conspicuous by their absence).

Masters series is nice and all, but doesn't even come close to making up for stiffing us on the main event.
As long as you're not going because you don't want to. I've seen some idiotic tosh elsewhere on the internet about not going 'out of protest' which is about as daft as it gets....