View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 2007, 15:51 (Ref:1942623)   #4
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
apologies for teaching granny to suck eggs about the photographs lots of people just focus on pratting about with a p&s trying to take pictures of f1 cars on track... the surroundings are just fabulous, and the spectators are nearly all photo-worthy themselves (er, from a ferrari tifosi point of view - i'm informed the ladies are lovely too).

regarding circuit facilities, from memory the bogs are rubbish if you're a lady, so be prepared for some grade a whining from that point of view. it makes croft look well-catered for

woman time now, i've shopped in both milan and venice and to be honest i preferred venice the lakes are really really something else, if she likes stuff like that it's worth suggesting it to her, but i hear what you're saying about not wanting to drive much while you're out there.