Thread: Bravo Button
View Single Post
Old 8 Nov 2017, 16:00 (Ref:3779485)   #3
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think it's good to have a final send off here. If he had made a clean cut earlier, I expect a thread like this might already exist (sorry if it does) and would have generated a fair number of posts. But given his exit has been very much in slow motion it has dulled the response.

I know a few continued to speculate about his return (especially if Alonso didn't re-sign), but I think it's been clear for awhile that he was never coming back. Especially as mentioned above about some of what he said post Monaco and then more recently with him saying he felt he stayed in F1 a year too long.

I do look forward to seeing him racing again. I would love to see him at LeMans looking for an overall win.

Richard