View Single Post
Old 24 Nov 2017, 20:48 (Ref:3782702)   #4
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Remember everyone. You don’t have to watch this. I know you don’t enjoy F1. You mention that in practically every post. It’s Black Friday, do the opposite of everyone else, sell your telly.

Just come back here on Monday and vote Max Verstappen, Force India and 3.

Top intro Born Race
Excellent intro as ever.

It's one of my least favourite races on the calendar, so I might just give it a miss as everything regarding the WDC and the WCC, that needed to be decided, has been decided.

However, I might do what a friend does, who is a casual fan and that's watch the first 10 laps and the last 10 laps.