View Single Post
Old 20 Oct 2021, 07:49 (Ref:4079206)   #16
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
It was definitely an interesting event. I only saw the highlights. TBH I don't think the circuit is as good as say Suzuka, which I miss atm. But the rain certainly livened things up. I thought C4 did a good job of it, it's just a shame there's no live races on FTA.

Definitely I am glad Bottas won, he's still a great driver and it was nice to see drivers trying to go to the end on their inters, rather than constant pitstops. I gave it an 8 for an interesting race

Sainz may not quite be the finished article, but he's shown what a top class driver he is and he will win a race hopefully in an improved Ferrari next year. Gasly for me is a bit inconsistent. He can be good on some days, invisible on other days IMO. Although that incident with Alonso looked nothing more than a racing incident and just a case of three into 1 doesn't go. Of course the FIA know more, but they choose to keep us guessing instead of showing us the data