View Single Post
Old 3 Jan 2004, 06:12 (Ref:826225)   #60
deeks6
Veteran

deeks6 User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Puh-leeese people
Lists with Paul Morris, Steven Johnson, Todd Kelly etc cannot be taken seriously. Much as I like him too, neither can ones with Jim Richards at No 1. You cannot compare any of our racing to the series overseas (especially F1) so my list speaks for itself.
1 - Mark Webber - even the overseas writers ranked him highly in the world.
2 - James Courtney - Macau showed how good he is, should be in F1.
3 - Ryan Briscoe - Dominated in Europe...the bloke he thrashed (klien) gets an F1 gig.
4 - Will Davison - 8th in British F3 series, won a race. If you want to see how good he was, check the results of (all) the other Alan Docking cars)
5 - Marcos Ambrose - superb year, unlucky not to have won even more (PI, Sandown, QR)
6 - Greg Murphy - a real racer, great to watch too.
7 - Will Davison - Some good results in British F3, tough gig.
8 - Mark Skaife - A bad year for HRT is when they don't win but Sakife rarely had the fastest car in 03 and still did OK. Excelklent entertainment at EC too.
9 - Alex Davison - 6th in German Carrera Cup, won final round. For all you Richards fans, he whipped him at EC straight off the plane.
10 - Mark Winterbottom - smokey for the list, admittedly but killed them in the Konica...and has anybody else ever done a 2.08 round Bathurst in an AU?
There you go...argue with that lot