View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 2022, 15:26 (Ref:4112416)   #71
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes View Post
Aside from the logistical issues of redeploying marshals, I suspect there may some MSUK regulations that prevent a single race meeting being run on multiple layout.

Only time I can think that a meeting would have been held on multiple layout would have been at Rockingham where they had Ascar/Pickups on the oval and other races on the infield layout. The difference there was that you didn't have the same series using both layouts during the day.
I also believe that the circuit layout used has to be licenced for every event by the MSA. (I'm sure this used to be the case in days gone by which is why I nearly typed 'the RAC' instead of 'the MSA'!). This would therefore mean that two of these licences would also be required for the meeting.