View Single Post
Old 23 Jun 2022, 07:14 (Ref:4116693)   #260
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elwin View Post
I found it to be an extremely good read. I too noted some adverse comments, which I think were directed at the author as much as anything. As I said I spoke to a friend who probably knew Ayrton better, and for longer, than anyone else & his comment was that there were one or two minor points he would query but overall he considered it to be a very fair account.

Read it - hopefully you will enjoy it!
Nice to hear it from the horse's mouth. Of course Rubython's not the easiest person to like. He has a tendency to let his own opinion get in the way of what would otherwise be an excellent read, as I found out with biography of James Hunt, but you have to give him credit for the amount of research he puts into these books. And if someone who knew Senna can say it's an accurate description of Senna, there's no higher praise than that