View Single Post
Old 28 Nov 2022, 12:28 (Ref:4135159)   #680
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by antnee View Post
As for Morgan, I initially read the article as racing outside of BTCC...
I guess that all comes down to how you interpret 'I fully intend to continue competing at the highest level of UK motorsport' ?

I read it (particularly as it was mentioned on the official site) as meaning BTCC - but it could equally be one of the other series.