View Single Post
Old 28 Nov 2022, 16:01 (Ref:4135200)   #691
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
Didn't Motorbase want to go RWD?
They do / did. The NGTC parts may be attractive to them - or even to take the cars and make the switch to BMW.

One thing I am not sure of is the homologation restrictions they may face if they take on the BMWs. Laser Tools faced the same challenge when they had the A-Class, and Ciceley held restrictions over the changes that Laser Tools could make with the car.

Moffat Sr: "Aiden wasn't enjoying himself with the Mercedes. Everyone else had moved on so much, and Ciceley had the rights to the car, so although I was prepared to spend money on development they seemed to want to go in their own direction"

I'm sure that the Motorbase camp will be wary of this when deciding whether to take on the BMWs.