View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2019, 10:58 (Ref:3918132)   #165
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think we might be being a bit premature writing off Vettel just yet. He's been a bit clumsy for a while now. If I owned an antiques shop, I'd certainly be nervous if he was walking around it. But he's still got the pace to deliver on his day. It's just that Leclerc is doing the seemingly inevitable and after a steady not spectacular start to his Ferrari career, is already showing an edge over him. It was probably always going to happen if you look at how he got on in the Sauber. Vettel is now a very good 2nd driver at Ferrari.

Er.. discuss.