View Single Post
Old 15 Aug 2019, 11:19 (Ref:3922837)   #8
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think that was 100% no announcement is terrible PR and would result in nothing but questions about what was going on with drivers and contracts. It reads a bit like yeah I have a contract here and yeah, I have a contract with Honda Canada but I guess I won't next year now. But doesn't really say he's broken either one, one has to give and I'm thinking Honda will do everything they can to get him in a Honda for 2020. And Chevy isn't going to pay him that money, they buy in with teams not drivers