View Single Post
Old 23 Nov 2021, 09:07 (Ref:4085071)   #31
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I am watching it - and it has certainly had a few good moments - but it still isn't pulling me in yet.

Thought this weekend was the best for racing as the course seemed the least harsh on the cars (nice to see JC Raceteknik packing up on Sunday with four square Audis!).

Not trying to lead into a Hansen bashing session (Facebook seems to be doing a pretty good job of that), but I thought some of the comments from Kevin were a little hypocritical and I felt a bit sorry for Liam as the call that resulted in his penalty seemed a bit harsh given the pair of the them were racing hard.

I think some of the Euro cars - specifically the Hansen 208 and GRX i20 - are doing well to be competitive on this type of circuit, but the Subarus easily look the best setup for this type of circuit (as well they should be given the amount of testing they have done). Painful to see the EKS cars getting wrecked, really hope those cars end up back in Europe and in "regular" rallycross next year.