View Single Post
Old 4 Nov 2021, 13:41 (Ref:4081457)   #54
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post

Zero side-effects for the Pfizer booster (after AZ jabs) for me either. Mind you I'm going for my Flu jab on Saturday and I've heard some reports of reactions to that........(and of course not-heard zillions of non-reactions )
Richard, my almost 89yo Mother had her Pfizer #3 and Flu jab on the same day last week, and suffered nothing beyond feeling a little lethargic for a couple of days.
I was a little surprised they gave her both on the same day. I was due a flu shot at the same time I had my (AZ) #2 and I was told I had to wait 14-21 days before they would give me the flu jab. I must confess I never had the flu jab.... decided to wait until after our summer (March) and get it prior to our 'flu season'