View Single Post
Old 4 Nov 2021, 14:03 (Ref:4081466)   #55
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Richard, my almost 89yo Mother had her Pfizer #3 and Flu jab on the same day last week, and suffered nothing beyond feeling a little lethargic for a couple of days.
I was a little surprised they gave her both on the same day. I was due a flu shot at the same time I had my (AZ) #2 and I was told I had to wait 14-21 days before they would give me the flu jab. I must confess I never had the flu jab.... decided to wait until after our summer (March) and get it prior to our 'flu season'

I had my flu jab a couple of weeks ago without any adverse effects, and initially, I was supposed to have the Tizer vaccine at the same time. The UK's scientific advice was that they could be done at the same time, but should be done on different arms.

However, the vaccine was late in arriving and I am now having next Wednesday.