View Single Post
Old 12 Nov 2021, 18:35 (Ref:4083079)   #15
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
At least 4 of the teams have had their freight delivery delayed due to fog in Mexico meaning that they could not go through their normal preparations. This comes in the middle of a triple header and all long haul flights involved. It seems all the teams are able to get their preparations done with a revised Thursday timetable but this should be a wake up call for back to back races with long distances involved.

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/ex...razil/6773917/
is the lesson here that there are too many races (because there are) or that the teams bring too much stuff with them?

From the article:

"Everybody got their priority cargo," he said. "I think it's three pallets each. They get to choose whatever they want to put in it. I'm sure most people put their their chassis in it, things they needed immediately.

I would hope the teams brought the essentials and if they did maybe the lesson is that they can live without the rest?

Surely reducing transport has to be part of their enviro targets?