View Single Post
Old 15 Nov 2021, 07:51 (Ref:4083535)   #8
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
I read that the discrepancy was 0.2mm (or to someone of my age group 0.008") which to me is still an infinitely small amount.
Yes.

"Discovering that we’ve marginally failed the test, we are speaking 0.2 of a millimetre, to not allowing this to be fixed like the normal protocol would be...there the bullet was out of the gun,” said the Austrian.

“The wing was damaged. One side was OK, the middle was OK, the right side was not OK, and that means we actually had a performance disadvantage."