View Single Post
Old 22 Nov 2021, 10:52 (Ref:4084938)   #244
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascarracinguk View Post
The problem is that Mercedes DID use the Brazil wing in Qatar as far as im aware...sure i saw an interview from Toto confimring it....

....so if its passed scrutineering plus all the additional checks at the weekend, what can they protest. If its passing the tests, the only way to get it changed, is to change the tests?....a bit late for that, surely
Marko thinks they've changed something in the way the wing operates:

Asked if Mercedes have been making changes amid the protest threat, Marko replied: "It is difficult to tell from the outside, but we can see it from the data. At least there is movement."

So I guess they'll be back to making a protest about the engine fitted for Brazil?